I kept it on the light side again this week at Shaw’s. The deals weren’t the greatest and we’ve really been learning to live out of the pantry and out of the freezer and cook the meats and things we already have. I’ve had to get creative with meal ideas, but so far, it’s been fun. Please be sure to check out all of Shaw’s deals for this week to determine which ones are best for you and your family. So, here’s what I got Sunday and how I got it:
- Oscar Mayer Selects Hot Dogs @ $4.99
I used a free coupon that I got from an earlier promo
- 2 Green Giant Boxed Veggies @ $1 each
I used $.50/1 GG printable
Final Price 2 free
- 4 More Green Giant Boxed Veggies @ $1 each
I used (2) $.60/2 GG printable
I paid $.40 each
- 2 Dairy Pure Milk @ $2.99 each
I used (2) $.50/1 Dairy Pure printable
I paid $1.99 each and am 2 closer to a free gallon!
- 2 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Bags @ $3.49 each
I used (2) $1.00/1 Fast Fixin’ printable - zip 90210
I paid $2.49 each
- 6 Stonyfield Yogurt Cups @ $.60 each
I used (2) $.50/3 Stonyfield printable
I paid $.27 each
- 2 Tribe Hummus @ BOGO Free ($3.49)
I used $1.00/1 Tribe printable
I paid $1.25 each
- Goldfish Crackers @ $1.67 – no coupon
- Pretzels @ $1.79 – to go with the hummus of course!
- Bananas @ $1.15
- Butternut Squash @ $1.36
- 2 Red Delicious Apples Free with Kids Club Cards – not shown
Grand Total Before Coupons $42.30
Total Spent $20.62!
I am excited for next week and will be doing a much bigger shopping trip. How have you guys done this week?